Indigo Invitational Re(Pair) Registration
THIS REGISTRATION PAGE IS EXCLUSIVELY FOR RE(PAIR) COMPETITORS
If you’ve competed in the Indigo Invitational and crossed the finish line thinking “I could do far more damage to these jeans,” this one is for you.
For the first time, we are inviting Indigo Invitational competitors to return to the competition in the same pair that they competed in previously.
That’s right, you can now compete in a pair you’ve already faded. We’re calling it Re(Pair).
Re(Pair) competitors will be in their own stream with their own prizes. So you won’t be competing against those who are starting Y4 with new pairs. That wouldn’t be fair (or fun).
- All competitors who finished either Y2 or Y3 of the competition are eligible to register (IF they have not worn their Y2 pairs since the end of Y2).
- Registration does NOT commit you to compete in Re(Pair). In other words, you can register today and decide later whether you want to join the Re(Pair) stream or start with a fresh pair in Y4.
- Registration closes on May 25th.
- Once you have registered, DO NOT WEAR YOUR RE(PAIR) until Y4 begins on January 1st, 2024.
You’ll be asked to submit REPROOF photos at the beginning of the competition. We will look closely at these photos to make sure that the pairs have not been worn between registration and the competition start date.
Pairs that have not been through a full year of the competition will not be eligible. Please do not ask us to consider them.
How to Register
To register, fill in the form below. The form will ask you to submit two photographs:
- The unedited front picture from your final submissions
- A recent unedited picture of the same pair with the #Re(Pair) hashtag included
Here is an example: